Want to show off on the next zoom social with your girlfriends? Well see below for our top 5, easy to make cocktails to give you that holiday vibe, from your living room!
1. A classic: Cosmopolitan
So, you can lounge in your silk pink pyjamas and watch the savage dance on TikTok, a cosmo is the perfect (and only!) accessory you need.
Image Credit: Freepik
- 45ml lemon vodka
- 1ml triple sec
- 30ml cranberry juice
- 10ml lime juice
- Ice, ice baby
- And for the garnish - orange zest, or a lime wedge on the rim of the glass.
- Shake ingredients with ice in a mason jar
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- To make the garnish: hold a 3cm round piece of orange zest about 10cm above your cosmo and very carefully wave it over a lit match or lighter flame. Bend the outer edge of the zest in towards the flame so that the orange oils are released, then drop the zest into your drink.
2. Blue Hawaiian
Image Credit: Trop Rochin Magazine
- 30ml white rum
- 30ml blue Curacao liqueur
- 60ml pineapple juice
- 30ml cream of coconut
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 pineapple slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Combine rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice, coconut cream and crushed ice into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, like a slushie!
- Serve in a highball glass.
- Garnish with a slide of pineapple and a maraschino cherry. 🍒
Pair this one with our Summer Escapes So…? Hawaiian Honey Body Mist and you’ll be transported to Honolulu! A ‘o ia!
3. For all of you Gin lovers, here’s the perfect refreshing cocktail: A Gimlet
Image Credit: Pinterest
- 60ml gin
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- 10ml simple syrup
- Garnish: lime wheel
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or an Old-Fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
4. Bali Bali
Tread carefully with this one, it’s strong to bring you that tropical feeling!
Image Credit: goodfon.com
- 1 squeeze of Lime Juice
- 30ml of Pineapple Juice
30ml of Orange Juice
- 15ml of simple syrup
- 15ml of Passion fruit syrup
- 30ml of Light Rum
- 30ml of Dark rum
- 30ml of Gin
- 30ml of Cognac
- Combine and shake with ice.
- Strain over fresh, crushed ice in a tall glass.
Pair this one with our Summer Escapes So…? Bali Breeze Body Mist to escape to the dreamy Indonesian islands.
5. Good Morning Sunburst
We had to include a mocktail for our girls who don’t (or can’t, hello under 18’s we’re looking at you) drink.
Image Credit: The Worktop
- Place two orange juice ice cube spheres into a 12-ounce glass.
- Add in sparkling water. Slowly pour in the grenadine syrup.
- Serve with a sprig of rosemary and a straw.
There you have it, our top five bevvy’s for clocking off early on a Friday and imagining you’re on your hols!
P.S. We currently have a 3 for 2 offer on our So...? Summer Escapes body mists. Go grab them while you can <3