Last updated: 1st August 2019
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email newsletters (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use:
- Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Mail Chimp to manage and send out our newsletter -- you can read more about how Mail Chimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Facebook for targeted advertisements and marketing communications -- you can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation. You can also opt-out of Facebook targeted advertising here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
5. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
The following Cookies are all used for Analytical and Targeting purposes:
_ga, _gid, _gat
We use Google Analytics analyse the use of our website
We use Google Ads to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our website.
We use Facebook Pixel to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our website.
To opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To opt-out of the Faceook Targeting Feature, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
6. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you are a European resident you have certain rights as below:
- The right to be informed (this Privacy Notice)
- The right of access to your personal data (to obtain copies of your personal data)
- The right of rectification (to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected)
- The right of erasure (to have your personal data deleted)
- The right to restrict processing (to limit the use of your personal data)
- The right to data portability (to receive and share copies of your personal data with other data controllers)
- The right to object to processing (if used for direct marketing purposes)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (decisions made by automated means)
Further information about your rights are available on Information Commissioner’s Office website, here (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights)
Please note that it may not be possible for us to process your orders if you assert some of the above rights. We will notify you if this is the case.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to the United States and Canada will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which you can obtain from: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv%3AOJ.L_.2016.207.01.0001.01.ENG&toc=OJ%3AL%3A2016%3A207%3AFULL and https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32002D0002
8. DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
11. CONTACT US
This website is owned and operated by Incos Ltd.We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 3644923 and our registered office is at Congress House, 3rd Floor, Lyon Road, Harrow, HA1 2EN
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by email, using email@example.com
12. DATA PROTECTION REGISTRATION
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our data protection registration number is ZA381476
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]