Tis’ the season to wear knitted jumpers. Doesn’t it feel like winter emerged in the UK overnight? Well, we can’t say we’re complaining because we’re ready for hot chocolate, cosy pyjamas, soaking in the bath and all the baked goods. In fact, we’ve been training for this all year while in lockdown! Some might say, we’ve now perfected the art of self-care (not to be smug about it) and now that #BathtubDay is here on 7th October - fill up our tub!
Here’s our top 6 steps, to upgrade ‘me-time’...
- Bath Bombs or Bath Milk are a must. No negotiation, we need those fragrant scents of watermelon, sweet pea, sweet almond or vanilla to be steaming up the mirror in our bathroom, to be doing it right. Try our So…? Sorry Not Sorry On-Charge Bath Fizzer for a watermelon soak. Or if you’re all about the bubbles our So…? Sorry Not Sorry Milk Vibes Bath Milk will deliver, and then some.
- The winter humidity is real. So be sure to give your hair some TLC with our So…? Sorry Not Sorry Tame the Mane Hair Mask. Suitable for all hair types, it’s a nourishing hair mask enriched with Green Tea extracts to add renewed life to your hair.
- Not to toot our own horn (much), but treat yo-self to our So…? Sorry Not Sorry Pamper Hamper - with four unique sets to choose from and worth over £30 for just £20! We love a bargain, especially when it has all the essentials like our So…? Sorry Not Sorry Body Scrubs.
- Get yourself a Beveragino to drink in the bath. And by beveragino - we mean hot chocolate because it is in fact freezing. Double up on the whipped cream and marshmallows and thank us later.
- Lather on our So…? Sorry Not Sorry Butter Up Body Butter to lock in all the moisture. We’re not kidding - you’re going to smell lush for days with this.
- I think we mentioned winter is here, so soon will come the dry chapped lips the cold months annually curse us with. Well not in 2020 because our So…? Sorry Not Sorry Say No More Pout Scrub is the perfect product for flaking away dead skin so you can keep your lips kissable and smooth.
You deserve it girl.